Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beauty Renewed

This is my favorite bling ring so far. My dear friend Kelly is sporting this ring and it looks as if it was made for her.

I have discovered this new passion for vintage jewelry... taking something that once made someone feel special and beautiful and repurposing it to make it current... making a modern day woman feel just as special and beautiful.

When I find that special piece I can feel it right away. It makes me stop and take and second and third look. And you know how when you are in an Antique store... you find something and think.... I will come back for it... only to either forget where it is or forget about it completely. These finds never leave my mind. I am always drawn straight back to their exact location. They are longing to be rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...