Monday, February 21, 2011

Creative University

What a great experience I had this weekend. Went to CU with Nona... my first time, her 4th. She introduced me to a bunch of her friends that I now consider to be new friends as well. We crafted, and chatted and ate, and crafted some more. One thing we didn't do much of is sleep.... :)

Time away from my family is hard for me because I miss them when I am not with them... but I feel like my family grew this weekend because of all the wonderful craft sisters I have gained. Thank you Tresa for the wonderful event that you created and to all the women at CU for welcoming all of us newbies. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It was a fun weekend! And you were quite the savvy salesperson. Ring-maiking machine!

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...