Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bling Rings

My new Bling Ring collection has become my latest obsession. I either use Swarovski Crystal elements or vintage buttons or vintage jewelry. Half the fun is in the hunt for just the right centerpiece for each ring. Scouring the Antique Shops and Thrift Stores gives me just as much joy as creating the rings and the final result.

I hope you enjoy what you see. Let me know if you see anything you are interested in. Also, keep your eyes peeled for new creations to be posted.

In the meantime, checkout my etsy site.... www.hydrangeadesigns.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...