Sunday, February 27, 2011

If Lovin' You is Wrong.... I don't Wanna Be Right....

After a weekend at CU watching Jenn work her magic with her HUGE set of Copic markers... I became very interested in this child-like crafting idea...

I went over to Nona's to check out her collection of Copics and got a quick lesson on "how-to". From that moment on... I was a goner.... (Kind of like when Nona taught me to knit)

A couple days later I went out and bought my first 16 markers... of course that is not nearly enough and has just increased my desire 10fold.

Now my goal is to find many different ways to work these markers into anything and everything that relates to my business so that I can "color" all the time....

I recommend not starting.... it is so addictive.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, another Copic addict! They got me too. I've been buying the Sketch markers. They color so smooth (like buttah). I'm excited to see how you work them into your business. I haven't found a way to justify mine yet, but oh well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... just you wait. now that you are coloring I have a whole world of stamping images to introduce you too...

    let's see.
    there's bellas, the greeting farm, magnolia, so sweet stamps, sparkle's stamps, amuse... need i go on? I can! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwah-ha-ha!! We've converted another Nona! Maybe Copic should send us a little bonus, eh?

    I resisted them for so long, but as you've found out Wendi they are awesome! I'm interested to see what you do with them.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...