Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All that Glitters....

"Why would any one person need this much glitter?"... you might ask. I'm not yet certain. I have recently discovered a fascination with glitter (I have always been fascinated by all things shiny and sparkly). I bought a couple tubes of this Martha Stewart Glitter from Joann's thinking I would edge some of my pendants with it. I brought it home and tried it out... realizing that my technique needs a lot of work...:) But also realizing that I, for some reason, LOVE this glitter.

I waited for my coveted 50% off coupon to arrive and then raced to Joann's to purchase this glitter for unknown adventures. I can't wait to find the perfect use for it... or uses. I now have 27 tubes of glitter.... so I may have to do more than one project with it.

As I find ways to use this sparkly tube of joy I will post my techniques for you to view and critique. There has to be so many exciting options...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...