Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playing with Pinks.....


This is a collection of new flower rings... I was playing around with pinks.  I found a new supplier that I love for my ring findings.  The quality is so much better than what I was using.  And they have a great selection of colors and a variety of styles.  These rings are $20 each (the larger is $25) inclusive of tax.  If you are interested you can either email me or checkout my etsy shop.  There is a link in the right column.  I make these rings in a variety of colors as well.  They are all adjustable and really fun to wear.

Tomorrow I think I will finish up working on the headbands I started earlier this week.  I will post photos of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...