Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flickr Finds

Today I felt uninspired... I have been caught up in so many knew things lately that I want to try, to create, to experience... I have been having a great time, but feel directionless...

What I want to do is to take all of these new techniques and somehow incorporate them into my business. But right now I am at a loss as to how to make that happen.
So.... what I would normally do is search the internet for websites... aimlessly... looking for something that inspires me. Usually coming up somewhat empty handed....
Today... for some reason, I went onto Flickr... I have only been on Flickr a few times checking out friends photos....

Man... have I been missing out.... what a wealth of inspiration I found... I think I have been on there for at least the last 3 hours...
I found so many photos that got my creative wheels turning... I'm so excited to share my treasures, but I "borrowed" so many photos that I can't bombard you all in one post. I will be adding photos over the next few days... maybe even weeks to share why I'm inspired by them... and hope that you are too...
The collection of photos in this post are all photos taken from The Farm Chicks show in Spokane, Washington in June... This June will be my maiden voyage of the Farm Chicks event and I can hardly wait. I know that I will come home with a full van of goodies and my brained filled with ideas.
By the way.... I did not take any of these photos... they are all from various Flckr photographers... I wish that I could take credit, but I have not yet attended this awesome event.
So... the Farm Chicks event inspires me because....
... I love vintage and antique everything....
... Shabby Chic is completely my style
... When I saw the video for this years show I felt like I was in a really great dream
... The women who put on the show and those who exhibit, inspire me as a woman and a business woman
... So much time, effort and passion goes into this event... it makes me want to be a part of it
... it makes we want to start junking...

I can't wait until June to experience this show for the first time... and to share with you the details and goods of what I bring home... in my van and in my creative spirit....

p.s. I added a few other photos throughout my blog... also from flickr... just wanting to give credit where credit is due...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...