Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I'm Up To...


For the past few days I have been making rings and earring in preparation for the summer market and to currently list on etsy.  I have so much fun making these rings and earring because of the variety of colors and shapes of the flower cabochons.


Also, I love the new ring bases that I have found and can't wait to see how the new styles and better quality go over with my customers.  I hope they love them as much as I do.


Let me know if you see anything you like.  I can send it to you instead of posting on etsy.  The rings are $20 each except for the larger ($25).  They are all adjustable.


I cannot believe it is March already.  In just a few weeks I will be signing up for the summer market and then in July we are off and running.  I'm really excited about the market this summer.  Nona and I had a great summer last year and can't wait to implement new ideas for our booth and our products.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...