Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Tools...

Today I was feeling inspired by a few of the things that I learned while at CU. I had a couple of Joann's coupons (which I cannot resist). I grabbed my coupons, dropped my son at school, and ran over to find some great deals.

More than learning something specific to create... I really took away different techniques and tools I wanted to try. (Kind of like my copic marker experience).

I got a new corner punch that I plan to use to re-design my market tags. I was planning to get a circle punch, but then came across this awesome Martha Stewart circle cutter. Now I can cut many different size circles... (fascinating... I know)

My greatest find... that I have to find a super cool way to incorporate into my wares.... MS glitter. I don't know why... but I LOVE it!!!! Any ideas for me???? I'm accepting any and all suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...