Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What was Old is New Again....

One of my favorite things to do is search antique stores for miscellaneous treasures. This vintage lucite flower was once a part of a pair of earrings. Now it expresses itself as a beautiful new adjustable ring.

It sits atop a gorgeous vintage tin that is embossed with a stunning floral design. I was searching for tins for my dear friend Petra when I came across this beauty. They happen to have three, so I bought two of them. One for Petra and I had to have one for myself. Hopefully I will be able to let go of the one I bought for Petra....:)

The base of the beautiful ring is another great find. I needed to fill a large ring order and wanted a supplier that I could get all the supplies I needed in one stop. After much research I found a new supplier that I had not worked with before. When I received my order I was so delighted my the superior quality of the ring bases and cabochons. I am now a dedicated new customer and happy to be so.

If you are interested in any of my items you can email me at wcholst@comcast.net or check out my etsy shop at www.hydrangeadesign.etsy.com.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out what I have been up to lately....

1 comment:

  1. lovely! i'll take petra's since she already has one. hehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...