Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Dream of Bird Cages....

I have been on the hunt, for a while now, for a beautiful vintage birdcage.  I haven't yet found just the right one, but I will know it when I see it.

When I found this photo collage on Flickr it brought me such joy... I want to go out hunting for a birdcage right now.   My favorite is the one in the lower right corner.  It's exactly what I envision.

And no... I'm not planning on getting a bird... at least not a real/live bird.  I do have a couple of fake birds... but there are so many wonderful things I could do with this birdcage.  I think it would look lovely with some white lights in it... and something else... but it hasn't come to me yet.  Oooohhh... a branch... leaves... flowers... birdsnest... bird (not real/live)...

I ready to continue the hunt...

9 comments:

  1. YOU should come to the 2nd Saturdayz flea market at magnuson park tomorrow. I saw a couple of great birdcages!
    AND you could say "hi" to Petra and I!
    http://2ndsaturdayz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. but unfortunately it does come having its drawbacks.In some states in the US it is really illegal to keep the Birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to find somebody with many original thoughts on this subject. realy i appreciate you for starting this up. this fabulous website is one area that is needed on the internet, an individual if we do originality. beneficial purpose of bringing something new for the net! 나주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  4. do check out the local regulations before purchasing. The issue does have a tendency to occur more in the southern states. Birds for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. but unfortunately it does come having its drawbacks.In some states in the US it is really illegal to keep the Finches

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Quaker parrot is an energetic parrot and when there are no family members around he should to help keep amused with toys Macaws

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Quaker parrot is an energetic parrot and when there are no family members around he should to help keep amused with toys cockatoos

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...