Thursday, March 10, 2011

Art Barn....

Brad and I have dreamed of having an "Art Barn" for as long as we have been married.  Our "Art Barn" would be our retreat where we can go listen to great music, have inspiration everywhere, and just create....

I found this picture on my Flickr tour... It's not set up exactly how I envision our Art Barn... but it's a great start.  I love the white washed wood and the AMAZING chandeliers... I love the doors and the wrought iron piece on the wall... I would definitely work with this space...

I think I'm going to be day dreaming about the "Art Barn" again today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...