Saturday, March 5, 2011

One of "My Favorite Things" in my Art Room

Can you even look at this wall of fun and not want to create something? I can't. This shelf is on the wall of my art room right behind where I work. Everything that I need is right there at my fingertips. Once this was installed and filled with treasure I find this room easy to be inspired in.

Some of my favorite things on the shelf are: My wonderful display or ribbons... which I use for wrapping headbands, wrapping hair clips, decorating packages... and anything else that I can think of.

Another favorite: My thread collection... there are only 4 on display right now... most of my colors are in my thread bin (yes... I said thread bin). I use my thread for many things... I have recently discovered the joy of sewing... (hair clips, rosettes, headbands, ornaments... anything felt...)

I also have collections of buttons, beads, cabachons, ring bases... I love the variety of colors. I think that is was brings a smile to my face the most....

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I'm extremely jealous of your supply stash! All those ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...