Friday, March 11, 2011

Pretty in Pink...

This photo, for some reason reminds me of my friend Jeni.  I think it reminds me of Jeni because it is girlie, because she uses similar color combos in her artwork, because the girl standing on the dresser... for some reason, I think it's Jeni... and because the collage itself gives me the same joy that I get when I see Jeni's artwork...

OK... enough stalking my friend... what I love about this photo collage.... i love the vintage feel of all the photos... and that every photo has a splash of pink.... I love the color combos... and it just gives me the feel of childhood... not my childhood specifically, but childhood... I do remember having a record player that looked somewhat like this one... records were how we listened to music when I was little for those wondering "what is a record"  :)

The blue phone in the bottom right photo... I remember Marcia Brady or someone had that phone and I wanted it SO bad.  (She was on the Brady Bunch, not a personal friend)

So, thank you to the Flickr Photographer that took these photos and created this collage.  I am going to enjoy it and be inspired by it....

1 comment:

  1. If the Jeni you're thinking of is the same Jeni I'm thinking of, the previous post with the bird cages makes me think of her, too.

    P.S. I think this post is quite charming.

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...