Friday, March 4, 2011

Copic Owls

OK... there was a sale today.... 20% off my new addiction....

Thank you Nona for going with me. Otherwise I would have been at the art store for at least an hour... probably longer. Not only that, I would have went WAY over my budget.

Instead... we were in and out in about 30 minutes and I was $3 under my budget... that almost NEVER happens. :)

So now I have a whole... 26... markers. Feels like very few, but at least I'm on my way. I think there are around 250 or 300 colors... I can't remember. Ask me in a week and I will probably be able to tell you how many in each category.

I came home and put my new markers right to use. Using my new owl stamp, I made about 13 test owls. They are so fun to color... but doing so only made me realize I'm not great at picking markers to go together.... but Nona is....

Now, I just need to find a way to integrate these into my business and create something I can sell...

2 comments:

  1. What cute owls. Love all the fun color variations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love shopping with you! :) cute, cute owls.

    ReplyDelete

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...