Thursday, March 3, 2011

To Do: make a bunch of lovely headbands...

I'm thinking that if I put it in writing it will motivate me to get moving. I have found all these new techniques that I want to try and explore and it's keeping me sidetracked. I need to get a little more market prep and etsy posting done before searching for new fun things to try.

...But the new fun things are.... FUN...

Making beautiful headbands is also fun... I'm just easily distracted by shiny, new things that sparkle... like glitter...:)

I have a huge list of "to-do's" that I'm so effortlessly ignoring. I think it's time to get a few things checked off, before getting sidetracked again. I'm going to have to make it fast though... my copic markers are going to be on sale in a few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create...

~Creation.. ~

Inspiration

mom and dads house

Aspire....

My Booths/Spaces #205 & #189 at Wertz Brothers Antique Mart, Santa Monica California

Dream

Crafty Studio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...